We did have a fun day together, it wasn't all sad. We got up late and I made us breakfast just like old times. Then we played our favorite game Rummikub where I normally beat him but he won best out of three. Curtis was pretty excited about that! It was so fulfilling today just being with him, playing around, talking, and feeling happy again. I haven't realized how sad and depressed I've been until now.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
So hard to say goodbye
Curtis just left and it was so hard to say goodbye. It keeps getting harder and harder with each goodbye. I miss him so much and wish were still together everyday for his hugs and kisses! Now I know why people say a long distance relationship is so tough. At least it's only 10 more days until I get to see him again. Tonight is going to be tough though and I will probably keep crying off and on until I finally fall asleep tonight.
We did have a fun day together, it wasn't all sad. We got up late and I made us breakfast just like old times. Then we played our favorite game Rummikub where I normally beat him but he won best out of three. Curtis was pretty excited about that! It was so fulfilling today just being with him, playing around, talking, and feeling happy again. I haven't realized how sad and depressed I've been until now.
We did have a fun day together, it wasn't all sad. We got up late and I made us breakfast just like old times. Then we played our favorite game Rummikub where I normally beat him but he won best out of three. Curtis was pretty excited about that! It was so fulfilling today just being with him, playing around, talking, and feeling happy again. I haven't realized how sad and depressed I've been until now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jules,sounds like you had another wonderful time! It was good to talk with you. I realized how I miss you when I heard your voice. Hope you have a busy day at work tomorrow with something interesting going on. Love ya. JY
Post a Comment