Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fourth Stop - Slugger


On Sunday we woke up exhausted from the derby but wanted to get some sightseeing in before we headed to the airport. We all got packed up, thanks to Rich, a went to downtown Louisville to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. We took a tour, watched a video, and saw how they make the bats, it was pretty cool. They also had batting cages and we all did 10 hits for a buck. It was a pretty cool museum. We then got something to eat, walked around the town, and saw the Ohio river. It was a relaxing day and I think we were all ready to go home. It was a three hour drive to the airport and I finally got home at midnight. What a fun trip and I can't wait to go back next year but I want to sit in the box area, not the infield, and I want Curtis to come with me :-) Pictures Day 4 or see All photos

No comments: