Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On my heart

Since I moved here it has been a challenge to keep in touch with people: walking is too noisy, the time difference, no service in the subway, and talking at work is inconvenient. The only time I feel I can talk on the phone is at home and normally I'm completely exhausted or get in really late. While my mom was here she saw and understood how difficult it is here and why I hardly call. I felt it on my heart to tell everyone that I think about you all the time and miss you tons even though you don't hear from me very often. Please don't think I've forgotten you or don't care anymore. I love you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you do! We love you, too!!! That's what all this electronic stuff is for anyway!

Anonymous said...

And I think about you all the time! Your laugh, your shoe wall, your beautiful smile...the way your hugs warm my heart and your passion to achieve motivates me...breakfasts over Lifetime movies, chats on the porch...I'll try that...per memory! I love you Jules!!! Besides...who else is going to call me Buttercup and play me Pink Panther???

Anonymous said...

I'm reminded that communication goes two ways. You are always on my heart. Can't wait to see you. Huge hugs, C

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was hard to find time to call back to Seattle and carry on a conversation of any length or coherence. Seemed like I was always saying, "Oh, no. I've got to go." And I couldn't risk running into anyone or risk a stumble on the streets! By the time I was leaving for the city, family and friends in Seattle weren't even up or just getting up. Now your blogs and photos are in my daily routine more than ever, and I don't wonder why you don't call more often. Also, I understand why you don't call from work...whisper, whisper, whisper. Love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Roogins, I'm so glad you have this blog. ...still laughing over the video of Gigi. What sweet memories of our time together. We'll be seeing you soon.
Pa

Lisa Jo said...

JuLyndy! You're the sweetest to care about all of us here and make sure that we don't feel bad. You are the best and we miss you so super much! At least we get an almost daily run down on what you're doing...thank God you are such an expert at this tech stuff! I am still waiting for a new picture of your new shoes though...and don't even try to tell me you don't have a new pair!! xx Lize