Candy got in last night around 4pm and met me at my apt. and it was so good to see her! After she dropped off her stuff at my place we walked to dodgeball having a slice on the way. After we played our first game she said, "Why do you even put on shorts for that!" She was so surprised how fast it went. It is a very fast paced game and I love it. We won both games and then headed to Aces and Eights for some fun. Cormac and Tekla met us there once they landed from their flights. It was a fun night and I think they all enjoyed the fun bar games and their first night in NY. See picturesWhen I left for work this morning I gave Candy a big squish while Tekla and Cormac were still sleeping. They are planning on going to Liberty and Ellis Island this morning and then I'll meet up with them later once I get off work. They should have a fun day :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment