Friday, May 16, 2008

Pappa is here!!!


Dad finally got to my place around 7:45pm and we were all starved. We headed straight for Carmines, my favorite Italian place It was packed and the wait was 45min for a table, but we enjoyed talking and catching up. Once our food came we devoured it and dad almost ate it all which is an accomplishment for family style dinning. Now that we are home were exhausted and ready for bed. I'm so happy to have my mom and dad here, and I'm even more excited to get to hang out with them for two more days. I'm going to soak 'em up as much as I can. I have the best parents.

P.S. - This picture of my dad cracks me up!!! He had no idea that I was going to use it for my blog. My mom tried to warn him but he didn't get it, hee hee! :-) Daddy is always a goofball, I bet that's where I get it from!

1 comment:

Lisa Jo said...

What a great pic of Dad! You always take the best pictures, Jule! Like the one of the botanical gardens....WOw! Looks like a have a few places to go when I come back. Love you and miss you. xx Lize