Thursday, May 8, 2008

Creative Team fun


After work on Wednesday Ashley and Paige took us out for dinner and drinks. Our first stop was 230 5th, which is an awesome rooftop garden 20 floors up with a great view. When we got hungry we headed over to Blue Smoke for some barbecue...it was okay but not the best. After we finished eating we headed back over to 230 5th for another hour or so. When we got there the place had brought out a bunch of red robes for people to use if they got cold. Phil and I decided to put them on for fun and then ended up wearing them for the rest of the night. It was lots of fun hanging out with everyone, we have an awesome team! See pictures

1 comment:

Kori Antuna said...

Jules - I'm sorry to say that I hadn't been to your blog since Mid-March. I just got all caught up and I gotta say...I'm exhausted! :) I truly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure glad you are. It looks like you are having the time of your life.

Miss you,
Kori