
Yah, it's baseball time with Curtis :-) We got up Sunday morning early to make it to the Yankee Club by 11am. Once we got there it was restaurant style and they sat us at our table. We enjoyed our $30 brunch and then headed for our seats for the game. They were awesome seats and it was a gorgeous day!!! We were having an AWESOME time until the bottom of the 8th and the Yankee's came back to win it with 4 runs that inning. :-( Oh well, we still had a good time. See pictures
After the game we came home and I'm suffering from too much sun and we both have sun burns. It is now 7pm and we might stay in tonight and eat dinner here and even watch a movie. We are tired and need to recooperate before our big day tomorrow.
4 comments:
Sounds like so much fun. You are really getting to know the city. Hey, how did you get all that sun?
I think about you and our time together often. I miss being with you. Love ya, Mom
We got so much sun because where we were sitting we in direct sun for 4 hours.
I miss having you here too mommy, we had so much fun!
I wondered because I hardly saw any sun when I was there! Only the first day, I think. Did we have sun any other day? M
Not really mommy :-( Hopefully next time you come we will have some sun!
Post a Comment