
On Monday I worked an early shift so I could spend most of the afternoon with mom and dad. I met them at the lake in Central Park and we rented a row boat. During our time on the lake we witnessed the filming of the movie "When in Rome" (Kristen Bell), a man proposing to his girlfriend, a wedding, wildlife, and beautiful scenery. What a fun time we had! At one point we anchored the boat and watched them film a man doing a scene in a gondola falling out. Poor guy had to do it twice.
After we were finished with the lake we walked all over the lower part of the park. We saw so many beautiful things and enjoyed riding the carousel. Central Park is AWESOME!!! That night we went to dinner at Rosa Mexicano so that mom and dad could try the best guacamole in NY. They were so impressed that mom is going to try and make it at home. Once we got to my apt it was already pretty late so we just hung out and talked for the rest of the night. Another fabulous day with the parents! I'm having so much fun with them :-) See pictures
1 comment:
What a great picture! You guys look like you've been having so much fun. Can't wait till it's my turn in the fall!
Post a Comment