Yesterday was a good day. I found out that my Mommy is coming to see me on Tuesday for a whole week and my dad is also coming for the weekend. I can't wait!!!! It will be so much fun to have them here!
May is going to be a busy month of visitors...Mom comes on Tuesday the 13th, then dad comes on the 16th, Friday and then they both leave on Tuesday the 20th. I have two days to rest and then Curtis comes Friday 23rd in the morning til Tuesday night the 27th. Then I have a day of rest and Candy and her sister-in-law are coming Thursday the 29th and stay til Sunday the 1st of June. It will be lots of fun to have everyone here!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super excited for you. Enjoy the time. Hugs, C & J
Post a Comment