Monday, May 19, 2008
Another fun day with M&D
Sunday we got up early and headed for the 10am church service at Times Square Church. The church is in a theater and is absolutely beautiful! The singing was so good I hope they have it on TV so I can listen to it every Sunday. After church we got tickets to go see Mamma Mia that night at 7pm! :-) I was so excited to see it again, I enjoyed it so much last time. We then headed for the flea market called Greenflea on 77th and Columbus. Dad was so excited to take mom there to show her the fur coats. He ended up buying her a mink coat that looks fantastic on her. They also bought me a cute brown hat and I bought myself a new ring. I couldn't pass it up, it was so beautiful and was screaming my name! When we finished looking around we were hungry and stopped for dinner at Ruby Foo's. We ordered a bunch of stuff to share and enjoyed ourselves. Then we stopped by Zabar's to get dad an apple strudel and he ended up buying two. Then it was off to Mamma Mia and we were all excited. After the show Mom and Dad said they loved the music, costumes, and singing. Mom's words were "That is what I expected Broadway to be like". Once we got home I was not looking forward to going to work in the morning, I was tired and wanted to hang out more with M&D. At least I will have some more time with them tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment