Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bummin' around


Mommy came and met me for lunch again today and then she went to the Top of the Rock while I went back to work. When we were both done we met up again and went two blocks from work to the American Girl store. (Mom found the store yesterday and wanted to take me there) It was awesome!!! I saw my doll Samantha that I had grown up with and it brought back some fun memories. We then headed home for me to get ready for dodgeball and then off again we went. On our way there we walked through Central Park and all over the east side and ended at 87th and 1st to stop for a slice(NY short for slice of pizza) before my game. Once we got to the gym and I started playing my Mom loved watching me and said "What a quick and fast paced game". Now we are home and ready for bed since tomorrow is going to another busy and Pappa gets here around 5pm. I so excited to have both my mommy and daddy here!!!! YYAAAHHH :-) See pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roobins,
I can't wait either!!!!!!!!
Pa