NYC has Restaurant Week twice a year and Tuesday after work Danielle and I went to Bocca Restaurant. You get a three course meal for only $35 bucks! The food was pretty good but I didn't choose the right combination for the app and dinner....they basically had the same flavor. The desert was fantastic though, which made up for it. I found out about restaurant week a bit late so this will be the only restaurant I get to try. Have to wait til Jan/Feb for the next one.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Restaurant Week
NYC has Restaurant Week twice a year and Tuesday after work Danielle and I went to Bocca Restaurant. You get a three course meal for only $35 bucks! The food was pretty good but I didn't choose the right combination for the app and dinner....they basically had the same flavor. The desert was fantastic though, which made up for it. I found out about restaurant week a bit late so this will be the only restaurant I get to try. Have to wait til Jan/Feb for the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment