Monday, July 28, 2008

Nothing much

Saturday was pretty much a waist of a day. All I did was workout, do laundry, and watch movies. I have to say that it did feel good though to do basically nothing and just relax.

Sunday wasn't much more productive. I met Jenna (Phil's girlfriend) for brunch at Calle Ocho and of course now she is addicted! I then followed her to her apt to see her and Phil's new place, so cute. We played Sorry and chatted for almost three hours....it was a blast. I really like Jenna and hope to spend more time with her, she is such a sweetheart. On my way home I stopped off at a spa and got a 20min message and it was exactly what I needed. I definitely need to do that more often for myself.

Now I only have 3 days to wait for Poo to get here and ONLY 11 days til I'm home in Seattle!!!! So excited :-)

No comments: