This morning I found out that right in front of work today there was a red carpet parade for the All Star baseball game. So I decided to eat my lunch outside while I watch a bunch of Hall of Famer's ride by along with the all star players. Most of the Hall of Fame people I didn't know who they were but I'm sure Curtis can help me out with that. When ARod drove by I cheered "Pay Rod", that was fun. ;-) Finally, Ichiro drove by and he didn't really wave much nor did he turn around to the other side or the street, so I didn't get that good of a photo of him...oh well. See picturesAt work I'm working on a project that is done in flash so since I'm not too quick at it yet I worked a long day today and didn't leave work until 7pm. Now I'm home, exhausted from working so late, and from my trainer kicking my butt yesterday. He did tell me that I'm doing really good because most people, even other trainers, can't finish his workouts I was able to! He can tell I've been an athlete for most my life. Hopefully that means I will get into shape pretty quick and get my energy back soon!
2 comments:
Harmon Killebrew was my favorite Twins guy when I was in high school. Now that was a few years ago. He was a home run star at that time. I actually got to see him hit a couple at a game in Minnesota. Did you know that?
No way Mommy, I had no idea! Good thing I took a picture of him ;-)
Post a Comment