I was so tired from the week that I didn't wake up until 1pm on Saturday! It felt so good to sleep in but most of my Saturday was wasted. I got up, worked out, did laundry, cleaned house, and watched some TV. That night Bon Jovi was playing in Central Park and I was going to try and see him but everything was blocked off unless you had a free tickets and I didn't have one....oh well. I then went to the UES for Jaci's birthday party at The Auction House. It was a cool place, very Desperate House Wifes like. I stayed for a few hours and then went home to bed, for some reason I was really tired. I made it to bed around midnight which is good for me on a Saturday night :-)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Jaci's Birthday
I was so tired from the week that I didn't wake up until 1pm on Saturday! It felt so good to sleep in but most of my Saturday was wasted. I got up, worked out, did laundry, cleaned house, and watched some TV. That night Bon Jovi was playing in Central Park and I was going to try and see him but everything was blocked off unless you had a free tickets and I didn't have one....oh well. I then went to the UES for Jaci's birthday party at The Auction House. It was a cool place, very Desperate House Wifes like. I stayed for a few hours and then went home to bed, for some reason I was really tired. I made it to bed around midnight which is good for me on a Saturday night :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment