Saturday I went to the Yankee's vs Oakland game with Anne. Our seats were pretty close to home place with padded seats and chair service. I was able to somewhat cheer for the Yankee's only because the M's needed the A's to loose but I would never chant "Let's go Yankee's". It was strange to see Sexson in Yankee gear and he didn't do much for them either. Poor guy....he still can't find his mo-jo. The Yankee's finally won in the 13th inning by the pitcher hitting the batter. It was an exciting game but the the temperature outside was 94 with HIGH humidity and even in the shade we couldn't stop sweating. The weather here is miserable and I so miss Seattle weather!We then met JP for dinner at Orologio on the LES. For dinner I had a beet apple salad with goat cheese and it was fantastic! It is very strange but most restaurants here in NY have beet dishes and I love it; I order them all the time :-) After dinner we went to see The Dark Night and all of us loved it. I hope they make another one. When we got out of the movie it was midnight and the temp was still over 90 with bad humidity. By the time I got home I was so sticky and hot from the heat that I took an ice cold shower and it felt so refreshing. If I can help it I don't want to go out tomorrow and just sit right next to my AC all day!!! See pictures
1 comment:
Cool girls in hot weather!
Post a Comment