After work I did my routine workout and then met Mike at Dive Bar for some dinner. Once we finished eating we took a bus over to Hoboken for Ian and Tara's housewarming party. Their new home was really nice with lots of extra room for them. After we got a tour of the place we took their adorable little dog for a walk in the park. The park was right on the Hudson river and it had a gorgeous view of the city. Lately it has been so hot in the city that the only relief is AC but on the river there was actually a refreshing breeze that none of us wanted to leave. After a bit we headed to a local bar called Maxwell's for a few drinks and to hang out. It was a fun night being in Hoboken and away from the city but getting back into the city was a chore. I enjoy seeing new places outside the city but I'm glad I live in it for convince sake. See pictures
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Ian and Tara's Housewarming Party
After work I did my routine workout and then met Mike at Dive Bar for some dinner. Once we finished eating we took a bus over to Hoboken for Ian and Tara's housewarming party. Their new home was really nice with lots of extra room for them. After we got a tour of the place we took their adorable little dog for a walk in the park. The park was right on the Hudson river and it had a gorgeous view of the city. Lately it has been so hot in the city that the only relief is AC but on the river there was actually a refreshing breeze that none of us wanted to leave. After a bit we headed to a local bar called Maxwell's for a few drinks and to hang out. It was a fun night being in Hoboken and away from the city but getting back into the city was a chore. I enjoy seeing new places outside the city but I'm glad I live in it for convince sake. See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are Ian and Tara from work?
I work with Ian and Tara is his girlfriend who is in grad school.
Post a Comment