Friday, July 25, 2008

Pain...

I had another workout session with my trainer Alane and as usual I'm sore today. Lately I noticed that I have a strange pain on the right side of my left heel that manifests whenever I bend down without bending my knee. I asked my trainer yesterday what it could be and he said that I either have a pinched nerve or tendon damage and I need to go see a doctor right away. He told me that he had the same sort of pain in his shoulder and ignored it for too long and now he needs to have surgery...okay, that wasn't comforting. This morning the pain is more sensitive and part of my heel feels numb. I'm going to try and find a local Orthopedic to go to as soon as I can. So much for never going to the doctor here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, girl. Take care of yourself. Hugs, C