Friday night at 9:30pm Elizabeth, her friend Laura, Mike, Becca, and her boyfriend all went to go see the NYC Waterfalls on a 30 min Circle Line Downtown tour. It was pretty cool to see all the waterfalls and the skyline of the city from the water at night. All the bridges were lit up beautifully. There are four waterfalls located on the East River with one under the Brooklyn Bridge, another at Pier 35, one at Governor Island, and one at Brooklyn Piers. After the tour we went for a drink in South Street Seaport at J.P. Mustards. Elizabeth's friend Laura was so much fun and I was glad I finally got to meet Becca's boyfriend who lives in DC. I had a really good time last night hanging out with friends! See picturesSaturday, July 26, 2008
NYC Waterfalls
Friday night at 9:30pm Elizabeth, her friend Laura, Mike, Becca, and her boyfriend all went to go see the NYC Waterfalls on a 30 min Circle Line Downtown tour. It was pretty cool to see all the waterfalls and the skyline of the city from the water at night. All the bridges were lit up beautifully. There are four waterfalls located on the East River with one under the Brooklyn Bridge, another at Pier 35, one at Governor Island, and one at Brooklyn Piers. After the tour we went for a drink in South Street Seaport at J.P. Mustards. Elizabeth's friend Laura was so much fun and I was glad I finally got to meet Becca's boyfriend who lives in DC. I had a really good time last night hanging out with friends! See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment