CIRQUE DREAMS WAS FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC!!!!!! Elizabeth took me for my birthday and we had a blast; she loved it as much as I did. I would definitely go see it again in a heartbeat! The show was intense, exciting, unbelievable, and I didn't want it to end!!!
Here is a video that shows an overview of all the acts. It is similar to Cirque Du Soleil but I thought Cirque Dreams was even better then any I've seen. My favorite act was the contortionists, they were amazing! This video (about a 1/3 way through) shows a glimpse of how insane it was! Another crazy video, Cirque Dreams Illumination Gabor & Andrey!After the show we walked to Columbus Circle where Whole Foods is to grab some things. I have never been there before and it was a bit overwhelming! You can find just about anything you want there, I will definitely stop by there again on my way home from work.
2 comments:
16 more days!!
I miss you gobs. Hugs hugs, C
Whole Foods is my favorite store. We make a salad at the organic salad bar almost every Sunday after church, and buy our juicing carrots and vegetables before leaving for home. So fresh... Circus sounds wonderful. Thank you, Elizabeth, for taking Julie for her birthday.
Post a Comment