Monday, April 27, 2009

Tourist maniacs

WHAT A DAY!!!! Mom and I did so many tourist things today I can't believe she actually talked me into all of it ;-) Kidding really for we had an awesome day! I worked for a few hours and then met her on 7th. We took a tour bus all over Manhattan stopping at Chinatown, Little Italy, Battery Park, Ground Zero, Wall St., and Trinity Church.

The best part of the day was that we took a helicopter ride over the city! It was AMAZING!!!! The weather hot and smoggy but I still got some really great shots! see picture To recharge for the rest of our night we ate at Carmines and could've used Daddy's stomach for sure. The portions are family style and we didn't even finish our salad.

We then hopped on the night bus tour that took us through Manhattan and over to Brooklyn. The view was gorgeous at twilight and sunset plus the night breeze felt refreshing. What another wonderful day with mommy! see picture

No comments: