Friday, April 24, 2009

Distracted

When mommy got to my place it was around 6:15. She took the airtrain and subway all by herself. Nice work mom!!! And of course she made friends on her way and even found a cool alternative wedding dress designer in Seattle.

We weren't at my house for more then 25min before we were off to see a show, Distracted. This play was great but emotional for me. The best line was at the end, "The best thing to give an ADHD child is your attention". SO TRUE!!! Most ADHD kids are considered annoying and end up getting the lease amount of attention because no one wants to hang out with them. If they do get attention it's mainly negative which will truely scar them for adulthood. Sometimes I feel it the most misunderstood disablitly that has been abused by society...so sad :-(

It is so good to see my mommy and I'm excited that I have her here for 5 days!

No comments: