After work on Monday Sam from work invited me to go with her to Canal street to find a bag she needed for work. While we were down there one of the shops tried to get us to go in a back room and Sam asked if I've ever done it. I said no because I wasn't sure what was back there. She said I had to do it at least once while I was here....and low and behold, it was where all the knock off designer purses were! FINALLY I now know where they are. I've always heard people talk about it but never seen it. I found a really cute Gucci purse and bought it for only $40. I can't wait for summer so I can use it! :-)We then walked down Broadway (SoHo) and did some more shopping on our way to the subway. It was different being down here for a quick after work shopping then being a tour guide. I had a really good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment