Tonight after work Mish was able to come hang out with me..thanks to her husband for watching the kids. We had a blast! :-) I showed her my place and we walked all around my neighborhood window shopping. She got a couple of new shoes and almost bought a really cute skirt at my favorite boutique. We then went and had dinner at Gabriela's. What a fun night hanging out with my NY sister :-) I'm going to miss her so much :-(
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Sister Mishy
Tonight after work Mish was able to come hang out with me..thanks to her husband for watching the kids. We had a blast! :-) I showed her my place and we walked all around my neighborhood window shopping. She got a couple of new shoes and almost bought a really cute skirt at my favorite boutique. We then went and had dinner at Gabriela's. What a fun night hanging out with my NY sister :-) I'm going to miss her so much :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will miss you too! xxxooo
Post a Comment