Sunday, April 26, 2009

All over the park

Sunday mom and I slept in and then headed to Calle Ocho for brunch. Mom enjoyed her dish and of course so did I! After brunch we walked through a couple of street fairs, through the west side of Central Park, and hopped into a carriage at 59th. Both mom and I have wanted to take a carriage ride in CP and we certainly enjoyed ourselves. The top half of the park was closed for an event so the ride was shorter then normal but we were still glad we did it. The park was really busy today since it is around 88 degrees outside.


After the carriage ride we stopped to watch some street dancers, a 5th Ave parade, and eventually stopped at my favorite part of the park. We laid on a blanket and relaxed for a bit before Mom took a nap and I walked around taking a bunch of pictures. I so enjoy taking pictures. A few hours later we walked over to sheeps meadow to hang out on the grass. It was packed with people and we laid there people watching and talking about wedding plans. We had such a great time! watch video


On our way home we stopped for dinner at Gabriela's Mexican Restaurant. We enjoyed our dinner but the guacamole dip wasn't as good as Rosa's. What a great day...Central Park heaven! :-) see pictures

No comments: