Today was the big tourist day as this was Curtis and Mary's first time on the wonderful Circle Line Cruise :-) lol (my fourth) We had a fun time and Mary really enjoyed getting to see the Statue of Liberty up close...it took her breathe away. I got a lot of really neat shots with my new camera, especially of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge. Love my new camera!!! The weather wasn't too good today though...the temp had dropped and it kept raining off and on. After our three hour tour was over we took Mary to see Port Authority, Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, and another stop at Nathans! :-)
We then made our way to Brooklyn to try out Peter Luger Steakhouse. This place is ranked #1 steak house in NY and I mainly agree with them. The steak itself was amazing but the sides weren't that impressive (except for the famous bacon) and I think BLT Prime beats there. It's a toss up??? Just as we were leaving the restaurant a thunder storm rolled in and we got drenched on our walk to the subway. It was pretty funny once we noticed how wet we were from the thigh down. Always fun to be had :-)Once we finally made it home, quickly getting into dry clothes, we just hung out at my place relaxing and Mary did some packing. I can't believe how the time has flow by since they got here. We have had so much fun and I don't want it to end. :-( see pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment