Tonight I went to see reasons to be pretty with Michelle and be both loved it! It was a funny, dramatic, and sad play. The lead actor Thomas Sadoski was fabulous and Steven Pasquale from Rescue Me and Piper Perado from Coyote Ugly were also fun to see on stage. One of the coolest things about tonight was that we saw Julia Stiles at the show with her boyfriend. On my way home she even took the same subway stop as me!!! :-) What a cool night...I got to see two actors from some of my favorite chick flicks!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
reasons to be pretty
Tonight I went to see reasons to be pretty with Michelle and be both loved it! It was a funny, dramatic, and sad play. The lead actor Thomas Sadoski was fabulous and Steven Pasquale from Rescue Me and Piper Perado from Coyote Ugly were also fun to see on stage. One of the coolest things about tonight was that we saw Julia Stiles at the show with her boyfriend. On my way home she even took the same subway stop as me!!! :-) What a cool night...I got to see two actors from some of my favorite chick flicks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment