Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bye bye Mommy :-(

This morning I had to go to work while mom went to the top of the Empire State Building and then took the 3 hour cruise around Manhattan. It is her last day here and I'm sad to see her go. We had such of fun time and now I get to cross a lot of things off my list of things to do before I leave. Thanks for coming to see me mom, I really enjoyed having you here! I love you bunches!!! See you in 23 days :-)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the amazing time and the photos to prove it! I
can hardly believe that we did so much. Thank you for hosting me, being my GPS, and thinking of so many awesome things to do and places to go. I will never forget my two times in NYC with my all-grown-up daughter. Hope you sleep well tonight. It is pouring and hailing outside. So different from our two 88 degree days. All my love, Mom

Your mom! said...

That pedicab ride on the busy street of NYC was a bit scary!

joobielinders said...

But exciting and fun ;-)