I got up early Sunday morning and left Curtis and Mary in bed sleeping while I headed down to South Street Seaport for the MS Walk. Anne's mom and a bunch of her family came in from Montana this year to walk with us. It was fun getting to meet everyone! We only did the three mile this year but it was cool to have a different route then last year. see pictures
Sunday, April 19, 2009
MS Walk
I got up early Sunday morning and left Curtis and Mary in bed sleeping while I headed down to South Street Seaport for the MS Walk. Anne's mom and a bunch of her family came in from Montana this year to walk with us. It was fun getting to meet everyone! We only did the three mile this year but it was cool to have a different route then last year. see pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment