Today Curtis and Mary left and boy did we have a good time. When I left for work this morning I was starting to get sad...and so were they.
While I was at work they did some touring around midtown in the morning and later I gave them a tour inside of 30 Rock. I showed Mary where I worked and they got to meet a bunch of my co-workers. For lunch we ate at Carnegie Deli and the sandwiches were piled high with entirely too much meat! We enjoyed ourselves though :-) see pictures or full trip setWhat a great long weekend with both of them. I think Mary really enjoyed herself and I was glad she was able to come see where I've been living. It was hard to say goodbye but it will be my last time! The FINAL countdown begins...only 30 days left in NY.
No comments:
Post a Comment