After work on Thursday I was feeling better and needing to do something. I decided to try and get a last minute ticket to Mary Stuart and ended up getting a cheap ticket six rows back in center orchestra. I was super excited! I had three hours to kill so I had dinner at Yum Yum Bangkok and did some shoe shopping...found nothing :-( With still an hour and a half to kill I spotted a nail and spa place and got a 30min back massage and a 10min foot massage. It was awesome...exactly what I needed!The play was AWESOME!!! Mary Stuart was probably one of the best acting plays I've seen so far on Broadway. The whole thing was amazing and it even got a standing ovation afterward. Usually that only happens for musicals or big name actors. I'm so glad I got to see it!!!
The one thing I'm going to miss about NY is getting to go to shows whenever I want. I've really enjoyed that for I'm pretty sure that is my favorite thing about being in NY!
No comments:
Post a Comment