While I was at work Kori and Eddie spent the day walking through Central Park and midtown. It is 65 outside today so it's a perfect day for site seeing for them. Around 2pm they met me for lunch and I gave them a tour of 30 rock plus showed them where I worked. I'm going to meet them later for dinner after I get off work.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
First day in NY
While I was at work Kori and Eddie spent the day walking through Central Park and midtown. It is 65 outside today so it's a perfect day for site seeing for them. Around 2pm they met me for lunch and I gave them a tour of 30 rock plus showed them where I worked. I'm going to meet them later for dinner after I get off work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment