Saturday night I decided to go see a theatrical circus! I first met Allie in South Street Seaport at the Heartland Brewery for dinner. It was good to see her for I don't think I've seen her for over two months. Then I walked to the water and found the tent that held Desir @ Spiegelworld. It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! They have another theatrical circus, Absinthe, that I might go see when Barbie and Kriss are in town. It was definitely worth it, I had a blast :-)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Desir @ Spiegelworld
Saturday night I decided to go see a theatrical circus! I first met Allie in South Street Seaport at the Heartland Brewery for dinner. It was good to see her for I don't think I've seen her for over two months. Then I walked to the water and found the tent that held Desir @ Spiegelworld. It was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! They have another theatrical circus, Absinthe, that I might go see when Barbie and Kriss are in town. It was definitely worth it, I had a blast :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment