Monday, August 4, 2008

Hanging with Poo

Friday after work Jane and I went to Paragon to try and exchange my sneakers for a new pair that my doctor suggested but they didn't have my size in any of them :-( They gave me a store credit for the old shoes and put the other shoes on order but I'm not sure I want to wait that long. Can't really workout without shoes. We then went to dinner at Dukes around the corner before going to see the new X-Files movie. Dinner was good and we liked the movie. On our walk to the subway we passed this little mom and pop store called Fishs Eddy where they had the cutest kitchen things and most of it was on sale! I bought something for Lisa's kitchen that will be PERFECT and was 75% off and I can't wait to give it to her, she is going to love it. I am so taking Barbie and Mommy there when they come. Jane and I finally got home around 11pm and went straight to bed since we had a 7am train to catch in the morning. I love hanging out with my poo!

No comments: