Saturday, August 16, 2008

Seahawks game - Preseason

Curtis and I slept in on Saturday and spent most the morning doing laundry and hanging out. The only thing we had to do today was go to the Seahawk's game and we were taking advantage of the quit time. Finally around 3pm we heading down to Southcenter to go get my favorite burger at Red Robin. The Banzai burger is so nummy!!!! I still haven't found a good place in NY to get a juicy burger....need to keep trying though. We then headed off to Qwest Field, the best stadium ever :-) We parked and stopped for a few drinks before the game and tried to meet up with Nicole but it didn't work out. On our way inside they wouldn't let me take my nice camera into the stadium for a new rule is in affect that no detachable lens are allowed. I was so bummed :-( but was glad I brought the little camera as well. Curtis and I had an awesome time at the game. The Hawks won in OT with a field goal, very exciting game! 12th man power!!! See pictures

No comments: