Sunday, August 24, 2008

Barbie's Birthday

Sunday we got to sleep in again and it felt so good. Curtis and I didn't go to bed until 3am on Saturday so we were pretty tired. After breakfast we relaxed on the couch watching Planet Earth and both fell asleep. At 2:30pm I got up, get ready, and headed to Trisha's bridal shower. The party was in Gram so it took almost an hour to get there. Trisha looked so pretty and I was glad I got to be there since I wont make it back for her wedding.



After the party I drove home to pick up Curtis and we went and met Barbie and Kriss at Hong's Garden for her birthday dinner. B looked so pretty and the four of us had so much fun together. After we finished eating we all headed to Lisa Wilkins (co-worker) house in Kirkland for a backyard party. Her place was super cute and we had a good time hanging out with everyone. We didn't stay too late and were home not much later then midnight and went straight to bed. I'm excited for Sunday for I promised myself that I was going to stay home, relax, do laundry, pack, and not plan anything. One last day to hang out at home alone with my Curtis man! See pictures

1 comment:

Tiana said...

So, if you went to Trisha's shower....you met my mom, aunts, sister & niece. I was on vacation in Montana. I now really wish I would have been there! Sorry I missed you!! :-(

Tiana