Sunday we slept in and it felt really good. When we got up Curtis went to the grocery store and bought fixings for breakfast. I made biscuits and gravy, and hash browns with mimosas. It was a very satisfying breakfast. Soon after, Mom, Dad, and Sheila come over to hang out before we went out for our special date. It was fun to have them over and I'm so glad they came.

Then Curtis and I got all dolled up and ready for
Teatro ZinZanni. We had such a good time and what a great dinner show that was, we loved it! The cast is so funny and the food was tasty. With dinner I got a wine flight, which is a different drink with each course. That was fun to see what they picked and each wine was so different. On our way home we watched a crazy lightning storm. We were afraid of driving into the storm and getting drenched because we were in the jeep with the top off. It was a dry storm so we made it home fine. The weather is finally cooling off it feels so good. Yahhhhhh, cool, rain, and clouds :-)
1 comment:
Julie - good to see you at Kori's reception. Here is the link to my blog: http://diorio.blogspot.com
xoxoxo
katie
Post a Comment