Kori looked amazing and so happy! They had a cool slide show playing of old, new, friends, wedding, and honeymoon photos. I enjoyed watching all the memories and it brought back so fun times we had in the past. The weather didn't cooperate with an outside reception and bad rain storm slowed things down for a bit. The kids didn't mind it but Kori and Eddie were pretty disappointed. The sun finally came back and out came a beautiful rainbow! That picked up the mood :-) During the reception we ate a nummy Italian dinner, watched the first dance, daughter father dance, and danced on the patio. It was so good to see Kori and be there for her special night and she really appreciate that I was able to come. See picturesI left the reception around 9pm to drive to Anacortis to catch the ferry to Lopez Island. I was extremely tired by then and fell asleep on the ferry. Good thing the announcement was so loud. I got to the camp site (Oldin Park) around 1:30am, found Curtis, and crashed hard. I'm excited to be back with Curtis and camping. I've missed all the green and fresh air!
No comments:
Post a Comment