Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sisters Night - minus Pemmy :-(

Last night was sister's night but Sheila wasn't able to be there for she was still in Olympia working. We missed having her there! After work I went straight to Barbie's and played with the kids; one of my favorite things to do. For dinner we decided just to make Mac & Cheese with hot dogs for all of us instead of going anywhere to eat. It was fun just hanging out with the family and being loved by the kids. I think I might have some bruises this morning from all the jumping on Auntie. It was a game at one point to jump, lay, and roll off Auntie...so sore.

After eating we dropped Evan and Lily off at the Thayer house and the three of us went to check out the new and improved Southcenter mall. Wow, that place is crazy big! I like the layout with the tall ceilings and think it's cool that they added a third floor for just a theater. We walked all around, did a bit of shopping, and finished the night off with drinks at Orange Julious. It was fun to have sister night and only wished Sheila could've been there. I love having older sisters!!! Couple of pics

No comments: