Thursday, August 14, 2008

Poked and prodded

Thursday I got to sleep in a bit for I took the day off to hit all my doctors. First appointment was my yearly check up at 9am and then the dentist at 11am. They didn't have very good news for me, I need a crown :-( When I come back in November I have to stay a bit longer so I can get the crown done. That doesn't sound like any fun! Before my last appointment I went to Lisa's to see everyone again and Barbie and Hugo were there too. When I went downstairs to the basement to say HI to the kids, Evan and Mia came running to give me big hugs and Lily and Hugo just looked at me smiling and went back to what they were doing. So funny, it totally depicts their personalities. Poor boogy had a black eye and of course I took some really cute pics of him before I left.

Once I got to Burien I went to see Dr. Hartzler at 2pm and that went well. Next stop was to pick up Mommy and head to the pool at 3:30pm to meet Lisa, Evan, Lily, and Mia to go swimming. What fun that was! They are all so adorable :-) Around 5pm Dad and Curtis were at the house waiting for mom and I to go down to the cove for dinner. It felt so good just to sit down there and eat a peaceful meal. Hardly anymore was down there and it was exactly what I needed after the busy day I had. After the sunset we headed back to mom's where I showed everyone in the house how to scan, hopefully they will remember! (I made Mom, Dad, and Sheila take notes) Curtis and I finally got home around 10pm and we went straight to bed. See pictures

No comments: