Yah, it's Friday!!! I had my hair cut after work at Trisha's and she just did the roots to hold the grow out till November. I then went straight home to meet Curtis for our surprise date and boy was it a surprise. He first had a plan but changed it when he found tickets for Sunday to take me to Teatro ZinZanni. So tonight we kept it cheaper, more mellow, and just went to my favorite Thai place, Thai Ginger and then went to see The Dark Knight. It was so good just hanging with my Curtis man, I love and miss him so much! Thanks for an awesome night baby and can't wait for Sunday :-)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Special date with Curtis
Yah, it's Friday!!! I had my hair cut after work at Trisha's and she just did the roots to hold the grow out till November. I then went straight home to meet Curtis for our surprise date and boy was it a surprise. He first had a plan but changed it when he found tickets for Sunday to take me to Teatro ZinZanni. So tonight we kept it cheaper, more mellow, and just went to my favorite Thai place, Thai Ginger and then went to see The Dark Knight. It was so good just hanging with my Curtis man, I love and miss him so much! Thanks for an awesome night baby and can't wait for Sunday :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment