Friday, August 22, 2008
Flautas at Claudia's
Thursday night Claudia had Curtis and I over for dinner and made my favorite, flautas! They were so nummy that Curtis and I stuffed ourselves and didn't want to stop. For my birthday Claudia got me a bottle of wine that was made the year I was born, I thought that was pretty cool. Plus she said she was going to make me a batch of flautas to take home! YAH!!! After we finished eating Mario and Mauricio finally got home and I was excited to see them. Mauricio has gotton so big and this year he will be starting his senior year of highschool. WOW, time sure does fly by fast! We didn't stay late because I was really tired and needed to get a full nights sleep. Last night was fun and it was so good to see Claudia. I've missed her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment