Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Laziness

Sunday I met Phil and Jenna for bunch at Calle Ocho's and then walked over to Central Park Zoo but when I got there is was crazy busy so decided against it. I can always come back on a different day. I then met back up with Phil and Jenna and we went to B&H, the coolest store ever! It's a huge electronic store that is run like Santa's workshop. Once you find what you want to buy there is a process you have to follow. First you go to stop one, order you item where it is put in a bucket on a conveyor belt; go to stop two, buy your item; go to stop three, where they have your item already bagged and ready to go. It was so efficient that I bought a camera and was out the door in 5min. I went home and played around with my new camera but I might not keep it. I tried to just buy a cheap one but I might want a better one.


Monday I got up and worked for a bit, went through mail, filed paperwork, did laundry, and planned our trip to Buffalo. I mapped out everything. How to get from airport to the hotel to the Stadium, where to eat and party in Buffalo, and the hot spots to hit while where in Niagara Falls. I'm getting so excited for our trip! Only five more days :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil is the one who works near you at MSNBC, right?