Monday, September 8, 2008

Seahawks vs Bills

Our seats were AWESOME!!!! I've never sat that close before and it was such a different experience. Parts of the field were a bit hard to see but it didn't matter because we had front row seats to watch the Hawks on the bench. I enjoyed watching the players on the sideline and saw how they interacted with each other. I know they all heard me personally cheering for them! After today, Kerney is for sure my favorite player with Tatupu right after him. Throughout the whole game those two are the ones that motivated and inspired the whole team and neither of them were cocky. Even though we lost and it rained most the game the three of us had such a blast. One fan after the game patted me on the back and said "Your are a true fan, you ruined it for all us Bills!" I was proud of myself ;-) After the game we ended up meeting some Bills fans by our car and drank with them for a good couple of hours while traffic died down. They were fun dudes. On our way back to the hotel we stopped for food at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery before crashing hard. We were all wiped out and my voice sounded terrible. I guess that's what a good day of screaming will get you! :-) GO HAWKS!!! See pictures

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next year I'm in.

Hugs, C

Anonymous said...

SWEET HAWKS pictures Jules!!! Those were AWESOME!! I'm SO jealous about all the cool things that you have done since you've been in N.Y. You make my life seem so dull. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you! LOL

-Jolie