Saturday I met Elizabeth and Caroline at Webster Hall to see Awesome 80's Prom. We thought it was a play but realized when we got there it was an interactive play and were going to an actual 80's prom! For a second we almost didn't go but decided, what the heck, it would be a fun adventure. What a crazy fun night! Lots of people were dressed in 80's and it was hard to tell how was acting and who was a part of the show. Even "Jackson" showed up! We had a good time and they played the best 80's music to dance to all night long! See picturesAfter we left, Elizabeth and I met a group of her friends down at La Caverna for her friends birthday. This place was cool. It looked like we were in a bat cave with awesome dance music. I finally found a place to bring Kriss and Barbie when they are here. What a fun night :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment