Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bye bye Buffalo

Our last day in Buffalo wasn't too exciting. After checking out of our hotel we spent most the day driving around. There's not a whole lot of thing here to do. The only cool thing we ran into was a Naval & Military Park. We took a self guided tour though two ships and a submarine. It was interesting to see how small these area's are and how hard it must be to live in there for any long length of a time. See pictures

When we got to the airport I found out that my flight was delayed from IKE storm near Manhattan :-( I saw Molly and Jane off their flights and ended up waiting 4 1/2hrs in the airport for my flight. I ended up not get home until 12:30am when I should've been home by 7pm. I went straight to bed and Wednesday morning at 6am came way too quick. Now I need to catch up on sleep and get ready for Kriss and Barbie to get here. I'm so excited, another visitor!!! :-)

1 comment:

korinarowden said...

WOW Julie! I love reading about all of your adventures. You are doing the coolest things. I don't know how you do it all. I am exhausted just reading about everything. :) Keep it up!