
Monday morning Barbie and Kriss went to work with and we went straight to the NBC Store to meet
Milo Ventimiglia, Peter Petrelli from Heros. We got our picture with him and he signed a few picture cards for us. Kriss and I shook his hand but B was too shy. That was fun!

I then went back to work and B&K went sight seeing all over town. They went to Top of the Rock, Chinatown, Little Italy, SoHo, and Times Square for some shopping. They looked pretty exhausted when I finally saw them after I got off work. Since it was a Monday they said that a lot of places were closed but they still had a good time. We then headed to 42nd to go on
The Beast but it was canceled for the day from the wind. The
2 hr Harbor Lights Cruise was still running so we took that instead. B&K really enjoyed it. Kriss was excited that he finally got to see the Statue of Liberty up close and they both saw a gorgeous view of the city at night.
See pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment