After work on Monday Rachael opened her home in Jersey for a TODAY show team barbecue. Being their dotted line, I was invited! Rachael's house was BEAUTIFUL!!! I felt like I was in Normandy Park, a little piece of home. Mike, a writer for TODAY show, was an excellent cook and made an excellent BBQ spread. It was my first barbecue in NY and I was impressed. Susan surprised us with TODAY shirts and a cake to match. We ended the night with shmores! It was nice to get away from the city for the night, I had a really good time. See pictures
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
TODAY show BBQ
After work on Monday Rachael opened her home in Jersey for a TODAY show team barbecue. Being their dotted line, I was invited! Rachael's house was BEAUTIFUL!!! I felt like I was in Normandy Park, a little piece of home. Mike, a writer for TODAY show, was an excellent cook and made an excellent BBQ spread. It was my first barbecue in NY and I was impressed. Susan surprised us with TODAY shirts and a cake to match. We ended the night with shmores! It was nice to get away from the city for the night, I had a really good time. See pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can hardly keep up with you!!! Have fun with Kriss and soon-to-come-Barbie.
Post a Comment