Then we headed down to South Street Seaport for Absinthe @ Spiegelworld. We all loved it and had so much fun! I liked it even better then Desir. On our way back to the subway Kriss was reenacting the acrobatic moves and it was pretty hilarious! Once we got back towards Times Square we decided to go see a movie, The Women. Not bad, cute movie....Kriss was snoring half way through it! See a few pictures from the day.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Absinthe @ Spiegelworld
Friday was Barbies first day in NY and she took at bus tour down through the lower part of the city and saw ground zero, Brooklyn, and a bunch of other cites. Then she met Kriss and I for lunch before going to MOMA. After I got off work I took her to the American Girls store. B was shocked at how many dolls they had and all the extra things. The craziest part was the hair salon and hospital for the dolls. We found out that this years featured doll is called Mia! B was almost tempted to get it for Mia.
Then we headed down to South Street Seaport for Absinthe @ Spiegelworld. We all loved it and had so much fun! I liked it even better then Desir. On our way back to the subway Kriss was reenacting the acrobatic moves and it was pretty hilarious! Once we got back towards Times Square we decided to go see a movie, The Women. Not bad, cute movie....Kriss was snoring half way through it! See a few pictures from the day.
Then we headed down to South Street Seaport for Absinthe @ Spiegelworld. We all loved it and had so much fun! I liked it even better then Desir. On our way back to the subway Kriss was reenacting the acrobatic moves and it was pretty hilarious! Once we got back towards Times Square we decided to go see a movie, The Women. Not bad, cute movie....Kriss was snoring half way through it! See a few pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment