Kriss and I went to the filming of Conan O'Brien show here at 30 Rock. It was awesome! We had VIP seats so we didn't have to wait in line all day like most people. We sat in the first row right behind the band. Before the show started the band, The Max Weinberg 7, was playing for us and at the end of one song Mark Pender stuck the mic in front of me and had me sing a funny line. I turned all red! The guests on the show were Martha Stewart, Harland Williams (comedian), and Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson (band). Kriss and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves :-) When the show was over was saw a pre-screening of Triumph the insult dog and he interviewed Ralph Nader. It was pretty bad and disturbing. Most people find the dog funny but I'm not much of a fan. After the show, Kriss treated me to dinner at Bella Napoli and the pizza was nummy. Thanks Kriss! I then took Kriss on his first subway ride over to Roosevelt Island to watch Phil, Ian, and Mike play soccer. That was fun and we ended up taking the cable trolley back into the city. It was a beautiful view of the city at night. See pictures
2 comments:
Phil, Ian, and Mike are from work, right? B is getting ready today. You are sure to show her a good time! Wish I was the next come coming after B & K, but it doesn't look good for working out this time. Maybe we can plan something for next spring or next fall. I miss you. Have fun (like I need to tell you that!!)
Conan, hugh? Very fun. You are getting first class treats. Enjoy the rest of the week with B & K.
Hugs, C
Post a Comment